Home   |   About Us   |   Project Gallery   |   Contact Us
Welcome to Commercial Interior Resources

248.387.6177

Design.Build.Revive

Commercial Carpet, Tile, Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl, VCT Flooring

Less than 40% of the cost of commercial carpet replacement is actually flooring-related. The other 60% is incurred to move furniture off the floor. Thus, the decision to replace aging, worn carpet is often delayed simply due to cost and the massive upheaval it causes staff and their workstations.

CIR can help you eliminate disruption and save money. With our exclusive Levitate Lift technology, your office furniture will "go up" while your costs go down.

Our carpet replacement system is simple - using a jacking system to lift workstations and other office fixtures, the old carpet is and new tiles are installed - no disruption required! You avoid the hassle of dismantling and disconnecting while your employees remain productive and uninterrupted.

See the savings for yourself!

CIR Method Conventional Method
Carpet Costs:
Carpet Tile 250 ($25/sy) 150 ($15/sy)
Packing / Unpacking - 135
Disassemble workstation - 67
Move to storage area - 45
Reassemble workstation - 90
Lift workstation & install carpet 150 ($15/sy) NA
Remove existing carpet - 23 ($2.50/sy)
Broadloom installation - 50 ($5/sy)
sub total $400 $560
Other Costs:
Employee loss of productivity 70 (1/2 day) 280 (2 days)
Electrical/Data/Phone/Computer Disruption NA 250
sub total $70 $470
Grand Total $470 $1330

The example above is the cost implication for one (1) workstation measure at 90sf (10sy carpet).

Commercial Flooring, Painting, Carpentry, Maintenance, Interior Build-Out and Furniture Lift Services

WHO WE'RE WORKING WITH

Commercial Flooring, Painting, Carpentry, Maintenance, Interior Build-Out and Furniture Lift Services
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.